City of Corpus Christi
1201 Leopard St.
Corpus Christi, TX 78401
Zoning & Code Enforcement Administrator (2015-2016)
Code Enforcement – Corpus Christi Police Department
Education & Certifications:
- BA in Sociology and Criminal Justice Studies from the University of Texas at Arlington
- Registered Code Enforcement Officer – Texas Department of State Health Services
- Intermediate Code Enforcement Officer Certification
- Project Management
- FEMA National Incident Management / Incident Command System 100, 200b, 200hca, 300, 400, 700, 800
- Damage Assessment Team Leader
Membership & Affiliations:
- Code Enforcement Association of Texas – Legislative Committee; Education Committee
- American Association of Code Enforcement – By-Laws Committee; Awards Committee; Policy & Procedures Ad-hoc Committee for the AACE Board of Directors
- Austin Code Summit – Director’s Panel 2014; Featured Lecturer 2015
- International Code Council – Member
- Women Leading Government – South Texas Chapter Liaison
Tracey joined the City of Corpus Christi in January 2004. As the Zoning & Code Enforcement Administrator, she is responsible for the oversight of Property Maintenance Codes, zoning regulations, sub-standard building cases and junked vehicle enforcement. The mission of Corpus Christi Code Enforcement is to strengthen neighborhood by preventing the deterioration of housing and commercial properties, through the enforcement and abatement of code violations.
During her career with the City of Corpus Christi, Tracey has been promoted to Special Project’s Coordinator, Interim Neighborhood Initiative Program Manager, Code Enforcement Supervisor and Environmental Health Services Program Manager. Prior work history includes the Euless Police Department, Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department, and Target Assets Protection.